Cancellations & Refunds:
We hope you love your items, but if you don’t, don’t worry! You have 48 hours to cancel your order but please do let us know as soon as you can. We’re working extra hard to your items to you as soon as humanly possible, and the sooner you let us know the less likely it is that you’ll have to pay for shipping charges or administration charges (explained below).
The most common reason for cancellations is that the wrong colour or size has been selected, so please check carefully at checkout. Pop us a quick message in Live Chat (tab in bottom right corner) if you want us to help.
If you need to cancel your order after this 48-hour period please bear in mind you are subject to a $60 administration fee (just to cover associated costs). If your order is a custom order (i.e. custom colour, custom upholstery or custom size) unfortunately we cannot refund your order once production has begun. If your order has been shipped, unfortunately we can’t refund the shipping cost of getting the item to you and the shipping charges to return the item will be taken from your refund. Items need to be deemed as "fit for resale" and incurs a 20% restocking fee.
Please take the time inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, and if you do notice any damage please make note of it when signing for delivery.
In the unfortunate event your item(s) arrive with damages, please let us know immediately! Take some photos and send them over to us email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf/ organise replacement parts to be sent to you.
Returns – 14 days:
Change of mind returns need to arrive back within 14 days of delivery. Returns need to be sent to one of a number of warehouses across Australia, so get in touch as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you all the information you need (including the exact address you need to send you item to – it won’t be our head office address!) Unfortunately, custom orders are not eligible for return, and are not covered by our Returns Policy.
Refunds are issued to the original credit card used when placing the order, and are valid once the product has been returned and verified as the original item. The refund amount will be for the item only – shipping charges can’t be refunded. A few important things to remember:
- The items are your responsibility until we receive them back – please ensure proper shipping arrangements have been made to return them to us safely.
- Please keep hold of the original packaging and any paperwork it came with (including manual etc.) – you’ll need to send this all back with the product.
- Items that are deemed to have been damaged due to neglect or misuse may not be eligible for return.
- Items must be deemed to be in a resellable condition by Dunn Furniture
- 20% restocking fee may be deducted from the total refund
- If you have customised your order (i.e. custom colour, custom upholstery, or custom size) unfortunately we are not able to accept these items for return.
Warranty Returns/ Repairs:
The warranty for each product varies in duration and for what it covers. Warranty information will be provided to you on purchase of your item, and you’re welcome to email us with any questions you may have on email@example.com
Warranty repairs and returns vary based on the item. Pop us an email, and we can get things sorted for you!